Reclaim Company, LLC is seeking a qualified, entry level Safety Specialist to add to our growing team!
Summary: Under general supervision of management, the Safety Specialist will assist in monitoring and coordinating environmental health and safety programs, including safety inspections, accident investigation, safety training, and asbestos training/certifications.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the development and implementation of safety programs and OSHA safety compliance programs.
- Conducts routine and follow-up environmental health, safety and hazard inspections.
- Review Job Safety Analysis (JSA) forms.
- Provide Toolbox Talks to sites.
- Performs various asbestos trainings.
- Coordinate and maintain employee and company licenses.
- Obtain necessary permits for projects.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Reports to management on all responsibilities and duties assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree; minimum of 2 years of experience directly related to the responsibilities and duties provided.
- Related certifications, licensing, etc. related to the criteria provided.
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials and practices.
- Experience and knowledge of asbestos-containing materials and training.
- Must have a valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Must have transportation
- Certificates and licensing based on the information provided.
Pay for this entry-level position will be based on experience and qualifications. Send your resume to email@example.com or apply below.